2020-2021 Season Covid-19 Updates
We Miss You! And we cannot wait until we can gather together again...
Due to the complex challenges of COVID-19 and in keeping with recommendations from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services and the CDC, we are making changes to our upcoming season to ensure the safety of our patrons, artists, board and staff. The safety of our community is our priority.
More information coming soon.
- Purchase with confidence!
- Guaranteed 100% Refund on all cancelled performances.
- Subscribers receive unlimited ticket exchanges with 48 hours notice (based on
- Digital streaming options – when available.
Safety Measures in place to protect you
We will make adjustments to the live theater experience as needed:
- Limiting the capacity of our theater to ensure proper social distancing.
- Enhancing cleaning procedures before and after every performance.
- Providing hand sanitation stations throughout the space.
Please check our website and our social media pages for the latest updates, or contact us at 414-273-0800 or [email protected].
As Milwaukee’s only non-profit theatre dedicated to gender-equity, the economic impact of reduced ticket sales hurts us. But your generosity can heal us. Please consider making a tax-deductible gift to Renaissance Theaterworks.
You – our community of theatre-goers and makers and supporters – are our most precious commodity. We urge you to take all precautionary measures necessary to ensure your health and safety. We need each other. So take care of yourselves. Let’s take care of each other. Important work lies ahead.
Co-Founder & Artistic Director