Are There Fees For Tickets?
All tickets include a $1.50 facility fee and Wisconsin Tax (.056). Additional handling fees are charged for online and phone orders. Exchange fees and upgrade charges may apply for any ticket exchanges. All tickets are subject to availability. Some restrictions may apply.
What Is Your Refund Policy?
- Subscribers may exchange their tickets and pay no fee to exchange their subscription tickets prior to the performance dates. Subject to availability.
- All single ticket sales are final and we do not refund for tickets, unless a performance needs to be cancelled. However, you can exchange your tickets to a new date of the same production by paying a $5 per ticket exchange fee. Tickets may not be exchanged once your performance has passed. Subject to availability.
- For the 2020-2021 season, we are offering a money-back guarantee for pandemic-related ticket needs. We encourage you to transfer your tickets to a different performance if you are unable to attend due to COVID19-related restrictions. Based on availability.
To exchange or for more information please contact our Box Office at 414-278-0765.
Where Do I Park?
Visit here for more information.
What Is Your Weather Policy?
We do not cancel or reschedule performances due to inclement weather and we do not offer refunds due to inclement weather.
When Are Your Pre- and Post-Show Discussions?
- Pre-show talks happen 45 minutes before the performance on the third Friday of each run.
- We offer two talkbacks after the performances on the second and fourth Friday of each run.
For scheduling, please view this calendar.
Do All Shows Have An Intermission?
Some shows at Renaissance Theaterworks have an intermission. Information regarding intermissions will be found on each show’s page on the website.
Is the Theater Accessible?
Our performance space at 255 S Water Street provides great accessibility:
- Parking options include an adjacent parking lot, free street parking surrounding the theatre, and two parking structures nearby.
- The entire building is street-level for easier wheelchair accessibility. In addition, three seats that can be removed for a wheelchair and four seats for easy transfer from a wheelchair.
- Our performance space has handrails and six well-lit aisles.
- Assisted Listening Devices: The performance space is equipped with a state-of-the-art Hearing Loop Listening System. The system will broadcast directly to those with T-coil hearing aids. Portable assistive listening devices for conventional listening are also available and may be checked out at the Concessions counter.
Visit Accessibility for more information.
What Happens If I'm Late To The Show?
To cause the least amount of disruption to the performance and to other patrons, if you arrive late you'll be seated at the discretion of the House Manager. You might not be seated in your assigned seats until intermission.
Do You Have A Dress Code?
There is no dress code at Renaissance Theaterworks. We do ask that you refrain from wearing perfumes, colognes or lotions with strong aromas — your fellow patrons with allergies or sensitivities will thank you.
How Can I Be Contacted In An Emergency?
If you need to leave a number, please leave the Box Office phone number: 414-278-0765. Also, be sure to give them your seat locations and your name.